Sunday, August 9, 2009

Questions of the Week!

I’m doing some research and I have a survey for you. It’s pretty small, only six little questions. I would appreciate all the help I can get on this one. So if you’re willing, just cut and paste the questions below into an e-mail, add your answers, and send it off to me at betsy@postcardrx.com Thanks, all!

1) Have you ever felt unable to help someone who was in need?
2) Have you ever wanted to help someone, but didn’t because you didn’t know how?
3) Have you ever felt guilty because you didn’t do something?
4) If there was a way to help, would you have wanted to know about it?
5) Would you be likely to help if you thought you could really make a difference?
6) If you thought the information was available, would you turn to books, DVDs, TV programs or other media to learn how to make that difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment