Saturday, April 24, 2010

14th Annual One-Act Festival

Last night, some friends and I got together at the School of Fine Arts in Willoughby to attend the 14th Annual One-Act Festival, Hot from the Oven - Original Recipes. Twelve, original, one-act plays were presented. The actors and actresses were awesome, and I thought the plays were well written and artfully directed. I would be remiss if I didn't give particular kudos to Matt Mortensen. I admit I have a bit of bias where Matt is concerned, but this is the third production in which I have seen him perform, and he just keeps getting better! There are only 3 opportunities left to see this terrific show, April 29 and 30 and May 1. Where else can you get twelve, original plays for the price of one? Check out Hot from the Oven - Original Recipes at the Corning Auditorium at the School of Fine Arts while you still have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment