Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 8 of the Juice Fast...

The Breville Juicer continues to churn out my liquid repasts.  So far my experience with juicing has been positive.  I’m drinking half a gallon of juice each day.  After one week, I have no actual hunger.  Here are last week’s numbers.  As of this morning when I woke up, I‘ve lost 6.5 pounds and 8.5 inches.
 
More importantly, I feel better.  I’m not bloated, and my joints are definitely less painful.  My skin feels smooth and hydrated.  I read that juicing reduces inflammation in the body due to lack of toxin intake countered by massive micronutrient intake.  I can’t yet say that this is the case, but if the improvements continue, I have to say I would tend to believe that theory.


Stay tuned for next week’s report! 

No comments:

Post a Comment