Monday, August 4, 2014

Taking the Challenge...

I have been challenged by my friend Liz Petry to post three things for which I am thankful each day for five days. 

Day 1, my post appeared on Liz's face book page and read as follows:  I am thankful for my friends at work who make every work day a new adventure.  I'm thankful that I have all five of my senses, because having them is a privilege and a blessing.  I'm thankful for my car, which gives me the freedom and the ability to travel when and where I wish. 

Today, Day 2, I am grateful for surviving yet another Monday at work (they seem harder to tolerate as I get older).  I am grateful to my dear friend Liz Petry for, well, everything (inspiration, encouragement, laughter, conversation, writing partner, etc.).  And I'm grateful for my parents, who taught me so many things.  Wish they were still here.

My challenge to you is to post three things you are thankful for each day for 5 days.  Who's up for the challenge?     

No comments:

Post a Comment